in response to a request.
Make and share this honey maple pork chops recipe from Food.com.
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine honey, syrup and allspice; mix well.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- When ready to grill, brush pork chops with honey mixture.
- Place chops on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center, turning once and brushing occasionally with sauce.
Excellent!! Not too sweet, enhanced the flavor of the pork perfectly! Thank you for a delicious dinner!! We'll be making this again!! Teresa
I broiled these instead of grilling. The flavor was very nice, but could barely taste the sweetness. Next time I would marinate them and perhaps add a dash of lemon juice. Served this with Cracker Barrel Green Beans and Buttered Parmesan Rice
Thank for a meal that my kids actually ate!