Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found on my mango recipe hunt. Serve with duck, chicken, pork or lamb.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer until mangos are completely cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Puree mixture then return to saucepan and simmer 5 minutes.