These are very popular. Depening on the humidity of the day you make them, they will either be hard and crispy or soft and chewy. They have a praline, caramel-nut flavor. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take a cookie sheet and line it with tin foil.
- 2Break the graham crackers apart and line them up next to each other on the cookie sheet.
- 3In a saucepan, melt together butter, margarine & dark brown sugar. Bring this mixture to a boil, and cook for 2 minutes and NO LONGER!
- 4Remove from heat and add pecan pieces, stir well.
- 5Take the butter/pecan mixture and spread evenly over the graham crackers.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- 8Break apart and enjoy.
- 9These keep well - for up to a week unrefrigerated.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Maid Honey Grahams
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 962.9
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 861.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 69.0 g
- Protein 12.1 g