Recipe by xtine
These are very popular. Depening on the humidity of the day you make them, they will either be hard and crispy or soft and chewy. They have a praline, caramel-nut flavor. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.
- 18 ounces honey maid honey graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter
- 1⁄2 cup fleischman's margarine
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 6 ounces pecan pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Take a cookie sheet and line it with tin foil.
- Break the graham crackers apart and line them up next to each other on the cookie sheet.
- In a saucepan, melt together butter, margarine & dark brown sugar. Bring this mixture to a boil, and cook for 2 minutes and NO LONGER!
- Remove from heat and add pecan pieces, stir well.
- Take the butter/pecan mixture and spread evenly over the graham crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Break apart and enjoy.
- These keep well - for up to a week unrefrigerated.