Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are very popular. Depening on the humidity of the day you make them, they will either be hard and crispy or soft and chewy. They have a praline, caramel-nut flavor. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.
- 18 ounces honey maid honey graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter
- 1⁄2 cup fleischman's margarine
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 6 ounces pecan pieces
- Take a cookie sheet and line it with tin foil.
- Break the graham crackers apart and line them up next to each other on the cookie sheet.
- In a saucepan, melt together butter, margarine & dark brown sugar. Bring this mixture to a boil, and cook for 2 minutes and NO LONGER!
- Remove from heat and add pecan pieces, stir well.
- Take the butter/pecan mixture and spread evenly over the graham crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Break apart and enjoy.
- These keep well - for up to a week unrefrigerated.