1/1 Photo of Honey Macaroonies
Mia #3's Note:
I got this recipe from Better Homes and Gardens cookbook. This is a very simple recipe, even the kids can pitch in and help, they'll love you for it, I know my just love doing this with me. Its a great way of spending quality time with your children. ENJOY this time, for life passes by so fast. This are lovely memories they will cherish forever. So go ahead and dig in and have fun, like we do. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl stir together rolled oats, flaked coconut, chopped walnuts, and flour; set aside.
- 2In a saucepan combine brown sugar,butter or margarine, and honey,bring mixture to a boil, stirring often.
- 3Pour over oat mixture, blending well.
- 4For each cookie, press one level tablespoonful mixture into greased 1 3/4 inch muffin pan. (for flatter, crisper cookie place in 2-inch muffin pan).
- 5Top each cookie with a candied cherry.
- 6Bake at 350°F till well browned, 15-20 minutes (depending on the oven).
- 7Cool 10 minutes in pan; remove to rack and let cool thoroughly.
- 8Makes about 3 dozen.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Macaroonies
Serving Size: 1 (605 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 944.2
- Calories from Fat 451
- Total Fat 50.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 329.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 71.0 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: