Not sure where I got this recipe exactly. Probably from one of the Mastercook groups that I used to belong to. Sounds pretty simple and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons scallion tops, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1TO PREPARE RELISH:.
- 2In a small bowl, combine all the relish ingredients.
- 3Mix well. (The relish will keep, covered and refrigerated, for up to 8 hours.).
- 4TO PREPARE MAHI-MAHI:.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 6Prepare a grill.
- 7Toast macadamia nuts in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly.
- 9Let cool.
- 10Finely chop and set aside.
- 11Rub fillets with oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- 12When the fire is medium-hot, put the fillets on the grill.
- 13Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on the first side.
- 14Turn the fish over and cook for 3 to 4 minutes longer.
- 15As the second side is cooking, brush the exposed side lightly with.
- 16honey and sprinkle with half of the nuts.
- 17Turn the fillets over again and cook for 1 minute, meanwhile coating the second side with the.
- 18remaining honey and nuts.
- 19Turn once again and cook 1 minute, or until the crust is golden brown.
- 20Remove the fillets from the grill.
- 21Cut each fillet into 2 portions and serve, accompanied by Pineapple Relish.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Macadamia Mahi-Mahi With Pineapple Relish
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 102.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 22.1 g