Recipe by Stacky5
This is so awesome! So easy, yet tastes really good and has a Carribean/tropical flair! This is something I'd serve to people I really wanted to impress...
Top Review by crazyrob926
This is the only way I make tuna! I changed it some because i love honey, I changed the one tablespoon of honey to 5, and since I don't usually have lime juice in the house i skipped that step, and it still tasted GREAT
- 1⁄4 cup light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons basil leaves
- 1 lb tuna steak (works well with swordfish steaks too)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in shallow dish or self-closing plastic bag. (I prefer to use a shallow dish so that the honey doesn't stick in one place -- easier to mix I think -- ).
- Add tuna steaks; turn to coat. Refrigerate 20 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- Grill or broil 8 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness (or until fish flakes easily with a fork.)
- NOTE: Baste 1 or 2 times with leftover marinade during cooking.
- Discard leftover marinade.