Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 hard rolls, split
- Combine lime juice, honey, water and garlic.
- Place pork tenderloins in plastic bag or utility dish; add marinade, turning pork to coat.
- Tie bag securely or cover dish and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning pork once.
- Drain, reserving marinade.
- Place pork on a rack in open roasting pan.
- Roast at 375 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan, cover and cook 5 minutes; keep warm.
- Carve pork into thin slices; place in shallow serving dish.
- Pour warm marinade over pork.
- Serve sliced pork in rolls.
This was soooo good. We did it on the BBQ, sliced it thinly,and served with a little sauce. I did add a little extra honey to the heated sauce. Served this with mushroom risotto and broccoli. Surely a keeper and can't wait to do it again!!
Made this with pork chops & grilled. Very good I will be making this again.