Got this recipe from the Kraft Foods site awhile back. The sauce it outstanding and can also be used for chicken. It calls for Honey Mustard but I prefer Dijon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Mix mustard, lime peel, lime juice, garlic and soy sauce until well blended.
- 3Remove 1/2 cup of the mustard mixture; set aside.
- 4GRILL chops 16 minutes or until cooked through, turning and brushing occasionally with the remaining mustard mixture.
- 5SERVE with the reserved 1/2 cup mustard mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Lime Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.7
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 151.4 mg
- Sodium 568.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 53.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: