Recipe by RoxiGirl
Got this recipe from the Kraft Foods site awhile back. The sauce it outstanding and can also be used for chicken. It calls for Honey Mustard but I prefer Dijon.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Just what I needed to end my month! I wanted to use Dijon, but was a little afraid to add more salt to the dish, due to using a large amount of soy sauce. So "made do" with the honey mustard, and was not a bit disappointed! I used my Foreman grill and it worked great. So easy to put together and prepare. Thnx for posting your recipe, RoxieGirl. Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.
- 1⁄3 cup honey mustard or 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 center-cut pork chops (4 oz. each)
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix mustard, lime peel, lime juice, garlic and soy sauce until well blended.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the mustard mixture; set aside.
- GRILL chops 16 minutes or until cooked through, turning and brushing occasionally with the remaining mustard mixture.
- SERVE with the reserved 1/2 cup mustard mixture.