Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this recipe from the Kraft Foods site awhile back. The sauce it outstanding and can also be used for chicken. It calls for Honey Mustard but I prefer Dijon.
- 1⁄3 cup honey mustard or 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 center-cut pork chops (4 oz. each)
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix mustard, lime peel, lime juice, garlic and soy sauce until well blended.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the mustard mixture; set aside.
- GRILL chops 16 minutes or until cooked through, turning and brushing occasionally with the remaining mustard mixture.
- SERVE with the reserved 1/2 cup mustard mixture.
Just what I needed to end my month! I wanted to use Dijon, but was a little afraid to add more salt to the dish, due to using a large amount of soy sauce. So "made do" with the honey mustard, and was not a bit disappointed! I used my Foreman grill and it worked great. So easy to put together and prepare. Thnx for posting your recipe, RoxieGirl. Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.