Prep 7 mins
Cook 40 mins
This tantalizing grilled chicken is marinated with sweet, tangy lime and smoky flavors. Serve with grilled vegetables.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Marinade
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 lbs chicken parts or 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- Mix Marinade Mix, lime juice, oil and honey in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken parts over medium heat with lid closed 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Grill boneless chicken breasts over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.