1/2 Photos of Honey -Lime Marinade for Shrimp
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe was originally used as a dressing for cedar planked salmon. I decided to use it as a marinade for shrimp. It worked beautifully. Gives the shrimp an excellent flavor. From the Weber's Real Grilling Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1Place all ingredients, except oil, in a blender and mix until well blended. With the blender still running, slowly pour in the oil to make a smooth dressing.
- 2You can also just whisk all ingredients together until well combined.
- 3Put shrimp in plastic zipper bag, cover with marinade and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- 4Place shrimp in a grill wok, or thread onto skewers and grill 5-10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- 5Prep time includes marinade time.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey -Lime Marinade for Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.7
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 294.4 mg
- Sodium 1033.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 32.2 g