Recipe by DearOlDad
If you are looking for a marinade that really brings your chicken alive and produces sweet and juicy flavorful meat then this 5 ingredient marinade is one you should add to your list. I found this recipe some time ago and it is delicious. I've since misplaced the site it came from so decided to enter it here to make sure that it's always available. ***As a tip you can slice the chicken breasts so that they cook faster and are easier to portion bases on the appetite of the person eating.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Add soy sauce, lime juice, olive oil, honey, and garlic to a small bowl in that order (the olive oil will help the honey slide right out of the spoon). Whisk together thoroughly.
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc bag and pour the marinade inches Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Preferred time is 1-4 hours.
- After marinating, grill chicken over high heat for about five minutes per side for slices or seven minutes per side for whole breasts, until cooked through.
- Additional marinade can be made and then reduced down to serve over rice as a complimentary side to the grilled chicken.