My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless pork loin steaks or 4 pork chops, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup pureed cantaloupe or 1/2 cup honeydew melon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 -4 tablespoons milk
- 4 slices cantaloupe or 4 slices honeydew melon, peeled and cut 1/2 inch thick
- 1In small saucepan, combine pureed melon, honey, lime juice, margarine and curry powder.
- 2Stir over medium heat until margarine is melted.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Brush pork with sauce.
- 5Beat together cream cheese, milk and some of the sauce until smooth and of desired consistency.
- 6In a covered barbecue, over indirect heat, grill chops, basting often with sauce and turning once, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 7Transfer to serving platter and keep warm.
- 8Brush melon slices with remaining sauce and cook directly over heat, about 2 minutes on each side.
- 9To serve, place a dollop of cream cheese mixture on each chop and dust lightly with nutmeg.
- 10Serve grilled melon as a garnish.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey & Lime Grilled Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 169.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless pork loin steaks