Honey & Lime Grilled Steaks
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
- In small saucepan, combine pureed melon, honey, lime juice, margarine and curry powder.
- Stir over medium heat until margarine is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Brush pork with sauce.
- Beat together cream cheese, milk and some of the sauce until smooth and of desired consistency.
- In a covered barbecue, over indirect heat, grill chops, basting often with sauce and turning once, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter and keep warm.
- Brush melon slices with remaining sauce and cook directly over heat, about 2 minutes on each side.
- To serve, place a dollop of cream cheese mixture on each chop and dust lightly with nutmeg.
- Serve grilled melon as a garnish.