1/4 Photos of Honey-Lime Grilled Skirt Steak With Avocado-Tomato Relish
Nancy's Pantry's Note:
Another recipe from Cooking Light. Sounds wonderful and is next on my list of grilling recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 2 lbs skirt steaks
For the relish
- 1Combine honey, lime juice, soy sauce, parsley and black pepper in a small bowl. Marinate the skirt steak for 1 hour using one-half of the honey mixture. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Place steaks on grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let steaks rest 4 minutes before slicing. Pour remaining honey mixture on top of the sliced steak. Serve with Avocado-Tomato relish.
- 3For relish: In a mixing bowl, gently mix all ingredients together making sure not to overmix. Let sit for 20 minutes before serving. Divide evenly to garnish the Honey-Lime skirt steak.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Lime Grilled Skirt Steak With Avocado-Tomato Relish
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.7
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 205.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 33.2 g