Recipe by Pinkladychef
I felt like experimenting so I created this recipe for something different. It is sweet and light, very easy to make. Hope you like it!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice (1 lime)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (adjust to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons flour
- 3⁄4 lb large raw shrimp, deveined & shelled
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, honey, lime juice, salt, pepper and garlic together to make marinade. Marinate shrimp for about 30 minutes or more if desired, then drain marinade into a cup and save to make glaze after cooking shrimp.
- Heat grill pan to medium, grill shrimp for a total of 3 minutes, turning over once. Remove shrimp from pan and cover to keep warm.
- Blend butter and flour together and add to juices in pan. Add saved marinade to pan also and heat till thickened stirring to prevent lumps, about a minute or two. Cover shrimp with glaze or serve separately over white rice.
- Makes two servings.