I felt like experimenting so I created this recipe for something different. It is sweet and light, very easy to make. Hope you like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (1 lime)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (adjust to taste)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons flour
- 3/4 lb large raw shrimp, deveined & shelled
- 1Combine olive oil, vinegar, honey, lime juice, salt, pepper and garlic together to make marinade. Marinate shrimp for about 30 minutes or more if desired, then drain marinade into a cup and save to make glaze after cooking shrimp.
- 2Heat grill pan to medium, grill shrimp for a total of 3 minutes, turning over once. Remove shrimp from pan and cover to keep warm.
- 3Blend butter and flour together and add to juices in pan. Add saved marinade to pan also and heat till thickened stirring to prevent lumps, about a minute or two. Cover shrimp with glaze or serve separately over white rice.
- 4Makes two servings.
Browse Our Top Sweet Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Lime Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.8
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 266.3 mg
- Sodium 565.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 35.3 g