Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe I got from Taste of Home's What's Cooking magazine. It's a great flavor for chicken--everything blended together nicely. I also make this in the oven during the winter time. It turns out great.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the honey, soy sauce and lime juice; mix well.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Seal or cover and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.