Recipe by kymgerberich
A cinch to preprare, this is truly a honey of a dish. The sweet-sour sauce glazes the chicken beautifully.
Top Review by Kay D.
I did not marinate the chicken (I wanted to see if the flavor would "stick" without it), and the flavors of the sauce came through nicely on the chicken. This was simple, quick, easy, and tasted good; you can't really ask for much more on a hectic weeknight.
- 3 lbs chicken parts
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 cups noodles, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Arrange chicken, skin side-up, in cingle layer in shallow casserole dish or 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients except noodles in small bowl; mix well. Brush 1/3 of honey mixture over chicken; bake 15 minutes.
- Brush remaining honey mixture over chicken; bake 10 - 15 minutes more, or until juices run clear. Transfer to serving platter. Serve with noodles.