Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fresh dip for summertime. Great for picnics, brunches or just a snack
- 4 ounces cream cheese (fruit flavored)
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (fresh or concentrate)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- mixed fruit, for dipping
- Beat cream cheese, lime juice, honey and ginger until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- serve with assorted fruits for dipping.
- (if using fresh lime juice, a swirly strip of lime peel makes a nice garnish).
well somehow i read the recipe wrong and put 1/2 cup lime juice wich was way too much and i had to add another 8 oz cream cheese! oops. but the flavor was yummy. i also added some cook whip to make it fluffy. served it with apples and orange slices and grapes for thanksgiving. i even ate some with my pumpkin pie. it was pretty tart but with the sweetness of the fruit it was perfect. thanks!