- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 medium bananas, bias sliced
- 1⁄2 cup frozen unsweetened peaches, , chopped
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups halved strawberries
- 2 cups frozen yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a frypan melt margarine.
- Stir in juice and honey.
- Add bananas and peaches.
- Heat and stir gently for 1 to 2 minutes or'till heated through.
- In 4 dessert bowls arrange kiwi fruit and berries.
- Top with frozen yogurt.
- Spoon warm fruit mixture over all.