Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Got this from First for Women magazine and it's a little different and very, very good! A quick, and I do mean quick light side for barbeques and picinics!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 medium lime, juice of
- 1 (1 lb) packageprepared coleslaw mix
- 1 (10 ounce) packageshredded red cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- In a small bowl, stir together the first 3 ingredients until well bleded.
- In a separate bowl, combine the last 3 ingredients.
- Add the honey-lime dressing to cabbage mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Chill before serving, if desired.
Very good! I am not a big fan of raw onions so I used a couple of shakes of dried onion flakes. I made the slaw for a cookout and it was nice and mild. Thanks for the great new recipe!