1/1 Photo of Honey-Lime Cole Slaw
Got this from First for Women magazine and it's a little different and very, very good! A quick, and I do mean quick light side for barbeques and picinics!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, stir together the first 3 ingredients until well bleded.
- 2In a separate bowl, combine the last 3 ingredients.
- 3Add the honey-lime dressing to cabbage mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- 4Chill before serving, if desired.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Lime Cole Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.3
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g