Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This super simple and tasty marinade is great on chicken, and it would work well using pork as well. This chicken has an intense lime and cilantro flavor, just enough sweetness from the honey and it's so tender and juicy.
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Marinate chicken for 30 minutes at room temperature or 2-4 hours refrigerated.
- Bring grill to medium heat (lightly brush grill grates with cooking oil if necessary).
- Grill chicken for 5-7 minutes on one side, reserving the marinade. Turn chicken, pour remaining marinade over all and grill for another 5-7 minutes or until cooked through.