This super simple and tasty marinade is great on chicken, and it would work well using pork as well. This chicken has an intense lime and cilantro flavor, just enough sweetness from the honey and it's so tender and juicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.
- 2Stir in cilantro.
- 3Marinate chicken for 30 minutes at room temperature or 2-4 hours refrigerated.
- 4Bring grill to medium heat (lightly brush grill grates with cooking oil if necessary).
- 5Grill chicken for 5-7 minutes on one side, reserving the marinade. Turn chicken, pour remaining marinade over all and grill for another 5-7 minutes or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Lime-Cilantro Grilled Chicken Breast Tenderloins
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 505.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: