Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fresh tasting wings, different, and very easy to make. I've also used this method with chicken breasts, and it's delicious.
- 25 chicken wings (tips removed)
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated lime zest
- 3 cloves garlic (pressed or minced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix garlic salt,onion salt,parsley and coriander together in a small dish.
- In a large ziplock mix together, honey, lime juice, lime zest, and fresh garlic.
- Put chicken wings on baking pan.
- Pour olive oil onto wings and rub well into wings.
- Rub in salt and sprinkle pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until nice and crispy.
- Remove from oven, and shake chicken wings in Ziplock (honey-lime mixture) to coat.
- Serve, and enjoy.