Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 8 mins
If you prefer to have grilled breasts, place chicken breast halves into the marinade and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml honey
- 14.79 ml olive oil or 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- juice of one lime
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92-9.85 ml sriracha chili-garlic sauce
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- 29.58 ml fresh cilantro, minced
- 453.59 g skinless boneless chicken breast (for kabobs cut into large chunks)
- salt (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce through the cilantro. Mix thoroughly.
- Cut the chicken into large chunks and marinate for at least 30 minutes - 1 hour. For convience place the chunks in a small ziplock bag, pour in the marinade and squeeze out the air. Message the marinade around the chunks to coat.
- Remove the chunks from the marinade and lightly season kabobs with salt, if desired. Skewer onto bamboo sticks that have been soaked in water for about 10 minutes.
- Grill on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear.
My family loved this recipe! The kids (5 and 8) devoured it!