Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you prefer to have grilled breasts, place chicken breast halves into the marinade and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- juice of one lime
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 teaspoon sriracha chili-garlic sauce
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breast (for kabobs cut into large chunks)
- salt (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce through the cilantro. Mix thoroughly.
- Cut the chicken into large chunks and marinate for at least 30 minutes - 1 hour. For convience place the chunks in a small ziplock bag, pour in the marinade and squeeze out the air. Message the marinade around the chunks to coat.
- Remove the chunks from the marinade and lightly season kabobs with salt, if desired. Skewer onto bamboo sticks that have been soaked in water for about 10 minutes.
- Grill on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear.
My family loved this recipe! The kids (5 and 8) devoured it!