Recipe by BecR
Tasty and easy to make in the oven or on the grill.
Top Review by Buttercup #2
We tried this recipe while camping in Northern MN. The flavor was wonderful. I am sure i'll make it at home too. The only problem was the honey attracted bees and flys at our campsite, I think I'll prepackage everything next time so I don't have to mess with the measuring. This meal may turn out to be a camping tradition for us.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 lb.)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 medium red pepper, cut in strips (or green bell pepper)
- hot cooked rice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Have 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil ready.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium high. Combine honey, lime juice and soy sauce; mix well. Set aside.
- Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of foil. Combine ginger, garlic salt and pepper; sprinkle over chicken. Top with vegetables. Spoon honey mixture over vegetables.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill 14 to 16 minutes in covered grill.
- Serve over rice.
- Makes 4 servings.