- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 236.59 ml white wine or 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 118.29 ml honey
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable bag, combine the wine or chicken broth, honey, lime juice and ginger and the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning once.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Combine the garlic powder, salt and pepper; sprinkle on the chicken.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- You could also bake this in the oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.