- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup white wine or 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable bag, combine the wine or chicken broth, honey, lime juice and ginger and the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning once.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Combine the garlic powder, salt and pepper; sprinkle on the chicken.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- You could also bake this in the oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.