Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice, light summer salad.
Make and share this Honey Lime Berries & Greens recipe from Food.com.
- 1419.54 ml torn mixed salad greens
- 236.59 ml raspberries or 236.59 ml strawberry, sliced
- 118.29 ml red onion (sliced thin, seperated into rings)
- 29.58 ml sliced almonds
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 44.37 ml oil
- 44.37 ml honey
- 1.23 ml poppy seed
- 1.23 ml Dijon mustard
- In a medium bowl combine all salad ingredients and toss.
- In a small bowl blend all dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Serve salad with dressing.
Beautiful and delicious. I used baby romaine and raspberries. The combination of salad ingredients is lovely and the dressing is a very nice balance of sweet and sour. Delightful!