Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice, light summer salad.
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup raspberries or 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion (sliced thin, seperated into rings)
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- In a medium bowl combine all salad ingredients and toss.
- In a small bowl blend all dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Serve salad with dressing.
Beautiful and delicious. I used baby romaine and raspberries. The combination of salad ingredients is lovely and the dressing is a very nice balance of sweet and sour. Delightful!