1/2 Photos of Honey-Lime Asparagus with Goat Cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 2Add the asparagus and cook until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in a skillet, lightly toast the pine nuts over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- 5Set aside.
- 6In a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, lime zest, oil, honey, and salt until smooth.
- 7Add the asparagus and toss well.
- 8Top with the goat cheese and toasted pine nuts before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Lime Asparagus with Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.1
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 198.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of