Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in a grocery store magazine and sounds so nice I wanted to save it. Sounds like a simple, refreshing and pretty drink to serve during warm summer days. Preparation time does not includ chill or freezing time.
- Combine lemon juice and honey in large pitcher.
- Stir until honey is dissolved.
- Stir in Water.
- Place 1-2 fruit pieces in each compartment of 2 ice cube trays.
- Fill each compartment with honey lemonade and freeze until firm.
- Chill remaining lemonade.
- To serve, divide frozen fruit cubes between tall glasses and fill with remaining lemonade.