Recipe by BenzBaker
I got this out of Southern Living magazine and every recipe I have ever got from them has been excellent. I have not tried this one yet but I am sure it is delicious!!! I have the lemons bought so I will make it sometime this week. And the best thing about it, there are only 3 ingredients.....YIPPPEEE!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate rind from enough lemon to measure 4 teaspoons, set aside.
- Squeeze juice from enough lemons to measure 3/4 cup, pour lemon through a wire mesh strainer, discarding seeds and pulp.
- Combine rind, juice, and honey in a 6 quart saucepan, stirring well.
- Bring mixture to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Quickly stir in pectin. Return mixture to a rolling boil and boil constantly for 1 minute. Remove from heat and skim off foam with a metal spoon.
- Pour jelly into hot and sterilized jars, filling to 1/4 inch from top and wipe jar rims well. Cover with metal lids and screw on bands. Process jars in boiling water bath for 5 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
- Makes 4 half pints.