Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
from People magazine.
- 3 lemons, juice and zest of
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml honey, plus drizzle on top
- 118.29 ml onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting. Marinade chicken for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat grill place chicken on grill indirect heat. 6-8 min each side. basting occasionally.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey.
- Next day leftovers great on a salad for lunch.
Great chicken marinade! The dijon, honey, and lemon work so well together. Great flavor and juicy chicken - thanks for sharing the recipe!