Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Roast chicken wings with a sweet and sour glaze.
- 16 chicken wings
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
- 8 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 garlic cloves
- 3 ounces honey
- lemon wedge, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Put the chicken wings in a baking dish, sprinkle with the salt and roast for 30 minutes.
- Put the lemon juice, garlic and honey in a small bowl and stir until the honey has dissolved.
- Pour over the chicken wings and stir until well coated. Return to the oven and cook for another 20 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
I'm not a big wing person but this was very good and easy. Will definitely try this again.