1/2 Photos of Honey-Lemon Chicken Thighs
Here's another recipe with chicken thighs, which are actually considered one of the favorite parts of the chicken in Chinese cooking, as they aren't as dry as the breast. (This recipe isn't particularly Chinese; I'm just going off on tangents.) Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate 1 tsp of zest from the lemon, and press 1 tbs of juice.
- 2Combine the zest and juice with stock, honey, and soy sauce.
- 3Heat oil in a large wok with a cover and brown the thighs.
- 4Remove the thighs from oil and add the onion; saute until soft.
- 5Add the rice, pepper, and broth mixture; top with the browned thighs.
- 6Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Lemon Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.3
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.0 mg
- Sodium 251.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 18.8 g