Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe can easily be adapted for more or fewer servings.
Make and share this Honey Lemon Chicken Tenders recipe from Food.com.
- Using 1 tsp of the olive oil, brown chicken tenderloins in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Mix all remaining ingredients to make the marinade.
- When chicken is thoroughly cooked, reduce heat to simmer, adding the marinade.
- Allow to cook for 5-10 minutes for the flavor to infuse into the chicken.
- Remove chicken to serving plate.
- Continue to simmer marinade another 5 to 10 minutes to reduce.
- Pour reduced marinade over chicken and serve.