Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe can easily be adapted for more or fewer servings.
- 10 chicken tenderloins
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- Using 1 tsp of the olive oil, brown chicken tenderloins in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Mix all remaining ingredients to make the marinade.
- When chicken is thoroughly cooked, reduce heat to simmer, adding the marinade.
- Allow to cook for 5-10 minutes for the flavor to infuse into the chicken.
- Remove chicken to serving plate.
- Continue to simmer marinade another 5 to 10 minutes to reduce.
- Pour reduced marinade over chicken and serve.