Lisa Hayward's Note:
This recipe can easily be adapted for more or fewer servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using 1 tsp of the olive oil, brown chicken tenderloins in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- 2Mix all remaining ingredients to make the marinade.
- 3When chicken is thoroughly cooked, reduce heat to simmer, adding the marinade.
- 4Allow to cook for 5-10 minutes for the flavor to infuse into the chicken.
- 5Remove chicken to serving plate.
- 6Continue to simmer marinade another 5 to 10 minutes to reduce.
- 7Pour reduced marinade over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Lemon Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: