1/4 Photos of Honey Lemon Chicken
A contest winner from Taste of Home. States, "When I told our 12-year-old daughter, Amanda, That we were grilling chicken, she asked to make a marinade. Now we use her combination of honey, lemon, garlic and seasonings every time we grill chicken. —Tamara McFarlin Mondovi, Wisconsin."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients.
- 2Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken, seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 3Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade.
- 4Drain and discard marinade from chicken.
- 5Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
- 6Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once and basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.1
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 809.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: