A contest winner from Taste of Home. States, "When I told our 12-year-old daughter, Amanda, That we were grilling chicken, she asked to make a marinade. Now we use her combination of honey, lemon, garlic and seasonings every time we grill chicken. —Tamara McFarlin Mondovi, Wisconsin."
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients.
- Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken, seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once and basting occasionally with reserved marinade.