Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I found this recipe in a Gold Medal bread machine cookbook. Perfect for breakfast toast!
- 3⁄4 cup water, plus
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemons, rind of, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select sweet or basic white cycle.
- Remove from pan when done baking and cool on wire rack.
Very mild on the lemon flavor. I think next time it could use a bit more lemon flavor.