Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Wafer thin oatmeal cookie with honey. You can drizzle with white or dark chocolate.
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- Adjust rack to lower third of oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees .
- Line cookie sheets with aluminum foil.
- Melt butter with sugar and honey, blending well. Pour into a bowl and stir in the flour, zest, cinnamon, and oats.
- Drop batter by measuring teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until bubbly and brown.
- Place baking sheets onto racks to cool. Remove cookies when almost completely cool.