- 6 medium sweet potatoes
- 5 tablespoons butter or 5 tablespoons margarine
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 orange, sliced into 4 large half moons with seeds removed
Directions See How It's Made
- remove peel from sweet potatoes and thinly slice them.
- Melt margarine in a large, non-stick skillet.
- Add sweet potatoes; cover and cook over medium heat about 8 to 10 minutes or just until tender, turning often.
- Combine honey, orange slices; pour over sweet potatoes and continue to cook, tossing until sweet potatoes are thoroughly glazed with the mixture.