Recipe by **Jubes**
A sweet old-fashioned favourite. Kids always love these and they are great for children's parties. They are very easy to make- get the kids to help!
Top Review by pinkdragon1
mm delicous theres were great!! and only took me around 5 minutes. great snack and also uses things that most households would have so there was no need to go shopping for ingredients. i have had these before and i like your recipe more than the ones i had had.well keep up the good work thanku!!
- 90 g butter (3 ounces)
- 1⁄3 cup caster sugar, this is 65grams (superfine sugar)
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 4 cups corn flakes, ensure gluten free if following a gluten-free diet
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 150°C ( 300°F ) Prepare patty/cupcake pans with paper cases.
- Heat buter, sugar and the honey until frothy. You can use a saucepan or the microwave for this step. This will form a soft toffee.
- Add cornflakes and mix until well combined.
- Spoon into patty cases and bake for 5-10 minutes. Be careful not to burn them.
- The Honey Joys will set as they cool. The amount you make will depend on the size of the patty cases used. For children it is better to make smaller sized in preference to large.
- Store in an airtight container.