Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This sauce is good with grilled salmon, chicken, or beef. I found it many years ago in a newspaper. I often double the recipe as it keeps well in the refrigerator.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon corn oil or 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all ingredients in heavy bottom sauce pot and mix together.
- Heat to a simmer and simmer 20-30 minutes.Stirring occasionally.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Keeps well in the refrigerator.