Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lovely sweet sour dressing. Make ahead salad.
- 4 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup green sweet pepper, diced (1/4-inch dice)
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, diced (1/4-inch)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (Lite is fine)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- Toss the cabbage & peppers, set aside.
- Whip the remaining ingredients together. Add to cabbage/peppers and toss well.
- Cover & chill for approx 1 hour.
Fabulous! I used just the red peppers and found that plenty. Quick and so easy with lots of flavor! Thanks! ;)
My husband and I really liked this slightly sweet coleslaw! I also really liked the green peppers in it. Thanks Bergy, you have some really good recipes!