1/1 Photo of Honey Hot Wings
These are some great hot wings that are not too spicy and a little sweet after taste. I like my wings a little crispy and these came out perfect. Great for any entertaining event and perfect with some good beer!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Take your wings and thaw them out in water for about 10 minutes. Pat them dry so there is no excess water.
- 22. Heat your deep fryer to 375 degrees. If your's doesn't go quite that high adjust your cooking time up a couple minutes. Make sure you watch them though.
- 33. Add 1 cup of floor and a teaspoon of pepper into a bowl.
- 44. Dredge each wing in floor and shake off excess flour.
- 55. Drop wings into fryer and set timer for 13 minutes.
- 66. Mix together 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce, 1/3 cup melted butter, 1 table spoon honey, and 1 teaspoon of black pepper in a sauce pan on low.
- 77. (Optional) add a little Cornstarch powder to thicken sauce to likening. Careful and only add a little each time and mix. Too much will be clumpy.
- 88. Once wings are cooked put them on a plate with a paper towel to collect excess oil.
- 99. Pour sauce in a large bowl that you preferably have a lid for or you can use a plate. Put your wings in the bowl with the sauce. Shake the wings until coated well.
- 1010. Ready to Eat!
- 11The sauce could work for a couple dozen of wings if you want to make more. You could add red chili flakes if you want them hotter. If you are cooking with a batch larger then a dozen consider that in your cooking time, and perhaps let them cook a little longer if you want them crispy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Hot Wings
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2390.1
- Calories from Fat 1413
- Total Fat 157.0 g
- Saturated Fat 65.4 g
- Cholesterol 615.2 mg
- Sodium 3954.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 122.4 g