I cut this one out of the local paper a long while back. It is a fun change of pace kind of thing that I like to make. All the boys at my house like it and I hope you will too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup crushed tomatoes, thick puree
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 ounces blue cheese, finely crumbled
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1In a small saucepan, combine crushed tomatoes with honey, garlic, oregano, and hot sauce.
- 2Simmer over low heat for five minutes.
- 3Mix 1/4 cup of tomato mixture with the chicken and reserve.
- 4Shape pizza dough according to package directions for a thin crust pizza.
- 5Brush pizza shell with the olive oil.
- 6Spread remaining sauce over dough.
- 7Scatter chicken over the sauce.
- 8Bake at 500 F until lightly browned, about ten minutes.
- 9Remove from oven.
- 10Sprinkle pizza with cheese and celery.
- 11Cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-hot Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 302.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust