Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Family Circle
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 ounces dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- Combine wine, onion, garlic and honey in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer; simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Strain into a 4 cup measuring cup with a pouring spout.
- Cool slightly.
- Combine dry mustard, horseradish, olive oil and salt in a small saucepan.
- Slowly whisk in the wine mixture until smooth.
- Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until thickened (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Spoon into sterilized jars.
- Refrigerate for at least one day for flavors to blend, and then keep refrigerated and use within one month.