Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for dipping your chicken tenders. I don't think this is as sweet as some dips with honey. The recipe comes from Southern Living.
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Store in the refrigerator.
We loved this...it has a nice tart taste to it with a slight kick...this is a keeper and will be used often...served it with Easy Crispy Dijon Chicken...everyone at the table enjoyed it...even the mustard hating eater...thanks for posting it...:)