Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Cooking Light
- 29.58 ml green onions, sliced
- 29.58 ml hoisin sauce
- 29.58 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 29.58 ml honey
- 14.79 ml hot water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour 1/4 c honey mixture into a large ziplok bag; reserve remaining mixture. Add pork to bag; seal and marinate in fridge at least 30 minute.
- Remove pork from bag and discard marinade. Sprinkle pork with salt. Heat large ovenproof skillet over med-high. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork; cook 2 min, browning on all sides. Brush 1 T reserved honey mixture over pork and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place skillet in oven. Bake at 400 for 20 min or til thermometer registers 160.
- Place pork on a platter; let stand 5 minute Cut across the grain in thin slices and drizzle with sauce.
This was delicious. Quick and beautiful presentation for a Sunday dinner, with sweet and savory notes to the pork.
This was such a quick dish, I didn't put it in the oven just in the wok with some noodles and it was absolutely gorgeous!