1/6 Photos of Honey Hoisin BBQ Salmon
2 hrs 15 mins
Mmmm...a nice way to serve salmon! Prep time includes marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
Marinade for salmon
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic, pureed
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
Honey Hoisin Bbq glaze
- 1Rub the marinade all over salmon and marinate for 2 hours.
- 2Preheat grill to medium high.
- 3Place marinated salmon skin side down on grill and cook for 5 to 6 minutes until skin is crisp and easy to lift from grill.
- 4Turn fillets over and baste liberally with honey hoisin BBQ glaze.
- 5Continue to cook for another 4 to 5 minutes for medium doneness.
- 6Turn fillets over and baste meat side liberally with the glaze before removing from grill.
- 7You may cook this in the oven if you so desire.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Hoisin BBQ Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 78.0 mg
- Sodium 473.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 35.6 g